Or what I learned in writing all those posts that were supposed to be on the same topic!
- ~ I would have done much better if I had planned ahead. I saw the link up on Sept.30 or Oct 1 and thought, “I can do this!” And I did, (kinda, sorta) but I know full well pre-planning would have resulted in a more coherent flow of posts.
- I like the idea of writing a series of posts on one topic.
- Writing frequently gives me ideas of other things to write about and reminds me that writing is a good way for me to spend my time.
- There are so many awesome blogs out there on many different topics and styles.
- A schedule motivated me.
- I can’t write and sew at the same time. This is a problem.
- I don’t see this blog as a place to write long posts; I prefer short and to the point (usually) which in a way, describes my personality.
I will do this again next October, since now I know it is coming! Of course, I’ll still be here until then.
[add_posts category=31 days writing-slug tag=tag-slug show=5]
31 Days Writing Review