An FYI, I am counting this as my post for today in the 7 posts in 7 days link up. Unless my husband is reviewing for his comps tonight, then I may write again!
1. If I had a smart phone and posted tweets about driving they would look like this: #hatebaddrivers all the bad drivers are out today and #gobackupnorth why are you stopping at a green light and #accidentwaitingtohappen you are so 8&^%*&! Of course then all my nice Catholic followers would see the real me and that would be that!
2. I have a terrible knot on the under my left shoulder. No idea what it is from and can’t get rid of it. This morning I even tried ‘mashing’ with a softball under me. If you could have heard me while I did this you might have thought I was giving birth or having a tooth pulled without Novocaine. It hurts when I move which stinks since I am going to the gym today and I think we’re doing upper body since we did legs yesterday. Could be a problem.
3. I have some photo boxes full of boxes (I’m clever like that) and would like to organize them. I really would love to scan them into my computer but doing them one at a time is way too time consuming. Are there any options for quick and easy scanning of photos?
4. For a long time I’ve thought about going back to school for a doctorate. degree. But the more I think about it, weighing the costs, return on investment and time I think it’s not something I want to do. John will be finished with school in May and it will be very nice for both of us. Between us we have two undergrad degrees and four graduate degrees, that must be somewhat close to a doctorate, no? I’d rather spend money and time on travelling. I do reserve the right to change my mind though, especially if circumstances change or someone offers me a scholarship.
5. Tomorrow is the walk for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Our team, Jack Jack Attack, has raised over $5,000. It looks like it will be a beautiful day weather wise and I know it’s going to be lots of fun being with everyone at the walk. I just need to get over my dog issue. If all the dogs who are there are service dogs I’ll be fine but I’m not sure that’s the case. Maybe I can hold my mommy’s hand? Yea right, she’s worse than me and my daughter is even worse.
6. If you are not reading Pope Francis’ Joy of the Gospel you should be. It is awesome. And yes, I can be bossy at times 🙂
7. Fitness tip I keep reminding myself of:
More Quick Takes at Conversion Diary!
7 Quick Takes