|More Quick Takes are over at Betty Beguiles, subbing for Conversion Diary|
1. We began decorating for Vacation Bible School
2. Last Sunday was First Communion and we were featured in the local paper:The Shiny Sheet As one of my friends said, it is nice that we can get some positive press about the Church. I just wish they would give my whole quotes, so my sentences don’t end in”thing”, but I figure, it’s positive and a way to evagelize and educate. I’m in with that thing.
4. I finally turned my desk calendar to May. Sometimes I scare myself.
5. I am still dealing with fallout of my email being hacked. I cannot imagine what it must be like if someone steal your identity or figures ways to hack into something even more important, like your bank account. I am trying to use unique, more complicated passwords but I have a hard time storing those in my brain but if I have them on paper or on my computer, it seems like it is inviting trouble. This is when technology seems like way too much trouble.
6. My lovely, spacious office is quite the mess right now. 3 of the 4 corners are filled with ‘stuff’ either from past events or for future events. My goal today is to go through all the corners and the stack of papers and put some order back into this place.
7. I was more surprised at people’s surprise that Obama is fine with gay marriage than with the announcement itself. It’s big news though, my daughter heard way over in Australia! What confuses me is people I thought were grounded faithful Christians and Catholics who also agree with his opinion. I asked my husband his thought on one brief reason why it is wrong. “It goes against natural law.”