Why ask Deanna to speak to your group?
- She has over 35 years of experience in parish ministry and leadership.
- Each talk is tailored to your needs and expectations.
- Scripture and prayer are integral to her talks.
- She will give faith-filled, concrete, practical ideas to help people in their journey of faith.
Deanna Bartalini is excited to come and speak to your parish, ministry or organization. Deanna can speak on a variety of topics and is happy to tailor a talk to your group’s needs. She can plan and lead retreats, days of reflection and give talks to groups of all sizes. Whether you are looking for one talk or a series of talks, Deanna can accommodate your needs. She is available to speak virtually and in-person. Use the form below to start the conversation of inviting Deanna to speak.
- Catholic Moms Summit: “Our Children are Not Our Own”
- Forefront 2021: Leading from the Future/Procedo Project: “Moving from Digital Citizenship to Digital Discipleship”; “Using Digital Tools for Evangelization and Catechesis”
- Mission of Joy Summit: Healing in Christ, An Introduction to Unbound Prayer
- Unbound Conference, Diocese of Palm Beach
- Council of Catholic Women, St. Joan of Arc: Lent & Faithfulness; Joy in Difficult Times
- St. William Catholic Church: Mary’s Faithfulness, Our Example
- Our Sunday Visitor Webcast: a series of interactive seminars based on my book, Invite the Holy Spirit into your Life
- St. Jude Catholic Church, Women’s Bible Study: Invite the Holy Spirit into Your Life
- CatholicMom.com on Facebook: Getting Inspired by St. Ignatius; The Book of Acts; Jesus’ Passion, Death & Resurrection; How we Magnify God’s Glory; We are made for Joy
- Among Women with Pat Gohn
- Girlfriends with Daniel Bean
- Journeys in Faith with Anne DeSantis
- Sewing Hope with Anne DeSantis & Bill Synder
- Quote Me with Lindsay Schlegel