My hope is that in the last 8 days of reading about Catherine and praying with her you have come to know a bit more about her and maybe want to learn more. Today I will post links to resources I have found helpful. But first, today’s prayers.
- Catherine of Siena by Sigrid Undset – this is considered one of the best biographies on the saint.
- Sermon in a Sentence: A Treasury of Quotations on the Spiritual Life, St. Catherine of Siena – a good introduction to Catherine’s way of thinking, praying and knowing God
- Set Aside Every Fear – a 30-day devotional. I just bought this and plan on starting it tomorrow, on Catherine’s feast day!
- Drawn by Love – a great site with lots of information about Catherine, her life and teachings.
- Catherine’s page on Discerning Hearts – on this page you will find all that is available about Catherine of Siena on Discerning Hearts website. There are podcasts from different people, a PDF of The Dialogue you can download and more. It is a great resource.
- Abiding Together – they did a series on the Women Doctors of the Church.
These is more, much more but I think this is enough. If you have some great resources, please drop them in the comments so we can all learn about them. If you have questions or a favorite quote, put those in as well.
And tomorrow, we celebrate!